Winchester Debuts New Digital Platform for First-Time Ammunition and Firearms Buyers
EAST ALTON, Ill. (August 25, 2021) — Winchester announces the launch of its new digital platform on Winchester.com built specifically for first-time ammunition and firearms buyers as well as those just getting started in the shooting sports and hunting.
“More than 12 million people since the beginning of 2020 purchased a firearm for the first time, and that is in addition to the more than 56 million people in the U.S. who currently target shoot,” said Matt Campbell, vice president of sales and marketing for Winchester Ammunition. “As an industry leader, we are committed to helping educate people about the many topics surrounding firearms, ammunition, safety and more. More and more people want to participate in the shooting sports and hunting. Our audience is diverse and growing, and this platform will be an excellent resource.”
Features and content that will be included on the new digital platform are:
- Tips and training (shooting fundamentals).
- Safety and storage.
- Product recommendations/choosing the best firearm type and ammunition.
- Tailored content that will include video and blog posts with entry-level topics.
- Skill-level filtering, allowing new shooters to filter by their own skill levels and find the most relevant content for their needs.
- The Where to Shoot section makes finding a local range easy. All you have to do is input your location and a list of local ranges (indoor and outdoor) will be provided. Data is provided by the National Shooting Sports Foundation (NSSF).
About Winchester Ammunition
Winchester is the largest small caliber ammunition enterprise in the world and the leader in delivering innovative ammunition products to hunters, sport shooters, law enforcement, and the U.S. Warfighter. The 156-year-old Winchester brand is built on integrity, hard work, and a deep focus on its loyal customers. Learn more about Winchester by visiting Winchester.com or connecting with us on Facebook at Facebook.com/WinchesterOfficial.
Gun Owners Care®
You care about safety. You care about preventing unauthorized access to firearms. You care about bettering your community, helping those in need, and conserving wildlife and wild places for generations to come. It’s time for gun owners to tell their stories and show how they're making a difference. NSSF®, the trade association for the firearms industry, has established the Gun OwnersCare® campaign to unite gun owners and the firearms industry in this common cause. Visit gunownerscare.org for more information.
Winchester Media Resources
For content and assets including image, video and document files for Winchester Ammunition products, please visit Winchester.MediaAssets.com.
For more information, contact email@example.com.